Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Friday, July 10, 2009

My sincere apology....

Image: Uniqlo t-shirt by Mshades

Dear Readers...or what's left of you:

I owe you an apology.
I have been very slow and unreliable in my posting to this blog.

Now, let me fill you in on all the crap that's been keeping from you:

1. I Went on vacation...


blahgity, blah, blah

2. Went to see a friend who recently had her 4th child


This makes 4 kids, age 5 and under...so it was an I'm-never-complaining-again reminder that twins ain't so tough and sometimes having twins is actually easier!

3. My dear friend's mother passed away after a long an valiant fight with breast cancer.


This was no ordinary woman. She had a closet where her clothes and accessories were lined up in rainbow order. She was a true girly-girl in a house full of boys. She was an incredible cook, a world traveler, and....a twin.

I'm not sure what was more painful.
Watching my friend bury his mother or
watching her twin struggle with the last goodbye.
(Rest in Peace Mrs. B.)


4. My 95-year old Grandfather passed away.


The hardest part of this was the reminder of what life used to be like when I was a kid. A reminder of all those who have passed on (my dad, uncle, grandmother, etc.) and a reminder of how much I miss them all.
(I love you Grampy.)

5. I acquired a company.


I had recently started working with my friend JessicaKnows on her Buzz Cooperative business. Soon after I came aboard she realized the option of going back to work looked pretty good. Her fabulous self went and got a job (I mean, within weeks!) and so began talks of me taking over Buzz. I then completely freaked out and called my friend/sidekick/frack-to-my-frick, Linda and forced her to be my partner. So, I'm now a CEO. Go figure.

And there you have it.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled google reader.
Janine

1 comments:

Debbie New said...

so sorry to hear about your grandpa, and all of your other news.