Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My First Ever Blog Bling!

Yea for me!

I know this isn't a big deal to the longtime bloggers and social media mavens out there, but for a bling-virgin like me, it's a BFD and I will remember this moment always.


A BIG Twofer Thank You to hellokittiemomma at The Bon Bon Gazette for popping my bling cherry and bestowing unto me the Brillante Weblog award!


Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

Here are my 7 nominations:
1. That Girl Blogs -
ni hao ma
2.
Be Different Act Normal - so many cute ideas I too will never get to
3. June Cleaver Nirvana - funny and hand-drawn art
4. Suburban Sanity - another, more experienced twin mom
5. Cutie Booty Cakes - wish I knew someone pregnant
6. Surely You Nest - but visit soon cause she's moving to: Green Phone Booth
7. My Tiny Kingdom - the princes in this castle crack me up!

Congrats and Twofer Thumbs Up to the winners!

Not-so ScaryMom when I win awards - eh?
SM





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's really cool. Never heard of that before. I'm new to blogging.

Anonymous said...

wow! I am honored, thank you! I will blog all about it tomorrow :)

Lorie said...

Thank you!!! You are so nice!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Debbie said...

Well, I'm blushing! You are too kind. It may take me a day or two to catch up and pass this along - but I will. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I am in some excellent company here!

Texasholly said...

Oh you are soooo sweet! Congrats. And don't think it is the virginity...it is ALWAYS awesome (seriously). Thanks so much I really appreciate you thinking of passing it on to me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I was out of town all weekend and just now got this great compliment!