Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Givewaway: 24 Handbags in 24 Hours!

There is a new site about to launch called Handbag Planet and they are going to be giving away a handbag every hour the first day they launch.

All you have to do is go to Handbag Planet, enter with your first name and email (I like that it's limited information) and pick the bag you hope to win (again, nice of them to give us a choice). If you want more chances you can link to their Facebook or Myspace page and, of course, blog about it.


I'm going for the chartreuse colored bag with lots of space. I love that color green. And Mr. Scary will be so happy if I win because then I don't have to go out and buy a new fall handbag (my favorite accessory).

Keeping my fingers crossed,
ScaryMom

0 comments: