Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Almost forgot to "Let it go on Tuesday"

It's 10:00pm Tuesday, but never to late to let it go, right? In fact, the best time to think about what I will Let Go of is right before I go to bed so I can have a chance at a good, restful sleep.

That said, here's what I will let go of tonight since I can't do anything about it anyway:
1. The amount of chocolate I ate while watching the debate (it's 60% cacao so it's good for me, right?)
2. The fact that I have volunteered for way too much stuff at school already including math lab...and I am terrible at math.
3. My to do list - never ending, always growing.

What are you letting go of?

ScaryMom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am letting go of Laura's list which ends up on my list! I feel like I'm chasing my tail...24/7! I've got 12 things going on at one time. Why don't "people" realize I can only do 10 things at a time, and stop bugging me to do more things??!! I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

Found you from Twitter Mom's. I am letting go my boss was not nice this morning.

Great post.

Lorie said...

What a great Tuesday ritual!

I am a little late, but I think I am going to let go of the three cupcakes I just ate. There was not frosting so they don't even COUNT!