Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Monday, October 20, 2008

A good friend is....

Just a few I realized after this weekend but I might have to make this a regular piece in this blog. I am so lucky.

A good friend is...

Someone you can hang with after not seeing each other for 3 years without skipping a beat.

Someone who packs up all her daughter's really cool clothes and shoes for your girls and saves you about $300.

Someone who buys you 3 dozen NY bagels because you can't get anything like it at home.
Freezer full of bagels

Need I say more?

Anyone else have a good one?

ScaryMom



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I am cool too
2. save some bagels for me
3. save the cool clothes for me too.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Your friend is the best!

We fill our freezer with Einstein Bagels whenever we can. I get it.