Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We've Moved!!! TwoferMom.com is live and waiting for you!


My BRAND Spankin NEW site is up!
And I can't wait to see you over there!
After all my bitching in moaning in the last post, I'm so happy it's done :).

What do you do?
1. Stop coming here and bookmark http://twofermom.com
2. Subscribe to the RSS feed over at Twofer Mom (click on the big coffee cup)
3. If you grabbed my old Twofer button replace it with this:

Twin Mom Blog
(grab the code from my sidebar ---->)

Then leave a comment for me at Twofer Mom so I know you made it! :)
Thanks for following me,
Janine

3 comments:

Dave (DadOf9Kids) said...

Thanks for the early blogs, Janine! I am moving on to the newer ones now. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

printing service nyc said...

Great piece of information's.

new york uv coated flyers said...

这篇文章是非常好的。我很欣赏你张贴在这里。
Thank you for sharing with us.