Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Free scoop of BR BRight Choices new ice cream Jan 15th!

Thanks to twittermoms I just found out about another FREE scoop event from my most favorite of ice cream shops.
But this one comes with less guilt!

Firs of all, Baskin-Robbins is kicking off the new year with BRight Choices treats, that offer better-for-you ice cream options.
Choose which one is right for you!

fat-free
dairy-free
sugar-free
or low-fat, low-calorie.

Each flavor offers something different and is labeled with a pink star decal so you know which ones to choose from.

Plus, YOU can try it FREE on BRight Choices Day, January 15, 2009 with proof of a gym membership!
How cool is that? Just one more incentive to dust off those sneaks and find that membership card. Heck - you might actually head to the gym afterward!

Check out the flavors here and let me know which one YOU want to try. I think I'm going with the Raspberry Chip Ice Cream....yum.

The funny thing is that I just got back from the gym - first time in 2009.
Now my mouth is watering,
Janine

0 comments: