Random.org picked the following winners:
So congratulations to: 1) quitecontrary1977 2) Spooky and 3) Jenn
Yogurt is the go-to snack in our house. It's good for you, and more importantly, with 2 bottomless pits called L and M, it fills you up.
I've recently started back at the gym after taking a few months off because I was... just too busy - is that the lamest excuse or what? Anyway, along with working out regularly, I'm really trying to watch what I eat because frankly, that twin tummy is starting to creep back into existence.
That's why I was thrilled to find out my first MyBlogSpark review would be the new Yo-Plus Blueberry Acaí yogurt from Yoplait. At only 110 calories, Yo-Plus is the perfect snack to take the edge off that 3:00 hunger. Yo-Plus has only 1.5 grams of fat and is a good source of fiber, calcium,and vitamin A and D.And the taste? I loved it and The Twofer loved it!
Right now Yo-Plus is now offering a $1.50 off downloadable coupon for a
4-pack of yogurt so there's no excuse not to try it.
What's more, Yoplait is giving me 3 Gift Bags to giveaway to my readers that include:
- a sweet cooler tote bag (Great for packing healthy snacks on those long car rides)
- a 36 oz water bottle (to last all day and it's BPA-Free)
- and mini journal to track what you eat, and when you exercise (I always do better when I write down what I eat and this little journal is small enough to fit in your purse or back pocket so you really can take it everywhere.)
- a coupon for a FREE 4-pack of Yo-Plus yogurt (Try the Blueberry Acai, I swear you'll love it.)
How can you win one of these great Yoplait Gift Bags?
You can enter up to four times leaving a separate comment for each:
1. Leave a comment and share with me one of your tips for staying healthy.
2. Tweet this contest on Twitter and leave a separate comment with the tweet url.
3. NEW! I have a new Twofer button! Grab the code and add it to your own blog then leave yet another comment with a link (I'm happy to return the favor too!)
4. Email your friends a link to this contest and cc me (scarytwins [at] yahoo [dot] com)
Contest ends Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 10pm
Three winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced Monday, March 2nd.
Now, back to my stomach crunches....502, 503, 504...