Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Try Care.com FREE this weekend!

If you haven't yet signed up for Care.com this is the weekend to do it!



What is Care.com?

Care.com is a membership site where you can review profiles, references AND background checks done for
all kinds of caregivers including:
Child care
Special needs
Pet sitters
Senior care
Housekeeping

Care.com FREE Weekend

Next weekend (April 24-26 2009) Care.com will be offering you the benefits of a paid, premium membership FREE.

Starting midnight (PST) on Friday, April 24 and running through Sunday, April 26 you can post jobs, review profiles, contact care providers that match your experience and hourly rate requirements and even run a background check!

Click on the Care.com button at the top left of this blog
to check it out then come back and let me know who you found to help out on your next date night.

I can't wait to see who is available in my area!
Janine

0 comments: