Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Frigidaire affinity Washer and Dryer have arrived! (bring on the laundry)

They are red.
They are large.
They are high-tech.
They are freakin' beautiful and I don't care if people read this and feel sorry for me because I'm so pathetically excited about a new washer and dryer.

Frigidaire is in 'da house!

Here is the whrrl.com story I did to document D-day...delivery day.


Off to sort and wash,
Janine

Product provided by
Mom Central and
Frigidiaire

2 comments:

jaya said...

I need to get more information about online friends through your blog. You can visit us to get more

information about online friends through our online community.


Indian Online Friends Community


Social Networking Website


Part Time Jobs Online

Stewart said...

Congratulations on your 1st spammer!