Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cross-Post: Someone thinks I'm an expert! Join me Friday 5/8 9-10pm for Mamapedia Twitter party


The original post is on Twofer Thumbs Up...

I have been asked by Resourceful Mommy to participate in a Twitter party this Friday to celebrate the launch of a new parenting resource AND as the parties twins/multiple 'expert'! (You can laugh, but not too hard. I have feelings.)

What is Mamapedia?


Mamapedia is a new parenting information site that takes the wisdom of thousands and thousands of moms and makes it searchable! You can head to the computer with that screaming infant in your arms and type,

"Why does my baby cry so much at night?"


And this is what you'll find - an article about a mom who asked a question titled "Sleepless Nights with a 13 week old" and the responses of forty-four moms.

When and how to party Twitter-style?

First, RSVP at Resourceful Mommy and check out the Momfluence network.

Then, join us on
Twitter this Friday, May 8th, from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. eastern time along with mom experts (that's me) in a variety of parenting areas.

Follow me, @twincident as well as @ResourcefulMom and even the other participants to get all the tweets!

During the party go to search.twitter.com
(and type in #mamapedia or just use that link) to follow along with all the partiers. When you tweet, be sure to put #mamapedia somewhere in your 140 characters so all the other people know you are part of the party!

Hope you can make it!
Janine


0 comments: