Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mine Happy at the Bay

sing to the tune of "My Favorite Things"
Blue crabs and boat rides

And tubing and high tides

Good friends and games

With kids running insane


Cruising the seas and lunch at the beach.
These are a few of my favorite things!


OK, enough singing. But seriously, our neighbors had us down to their bay house and treated us to an amazing weekend filled with too much food, too much sun, and too little sleep. But ya gotta live on the edge sometimes.

So here are some pics and a big shout out to T, K, A, and little M who snapped up my affections with his way of saying "mine" when he refers to himself.


M, ScaryMom & L on the dock

Nothing like a loud motor to get you to nap!

Don't rock the boat!

0 comments: