Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Birthday Update: 45 Kids and We Have Strep?

This Birthday Bash is turning into an exercise in gratitude...
  • 45 Kids are coming? Great! I was thinking I'd get a few more no's, but really, what a compliment that just about everyone is making the effort to come.
  • They say it might rain Saturday???? Great! It will force me to clean out the garage completely and use my skills at decorating to make it festive.
  • L & M might have strep?!??!? Great! At least I'll get them on an antibiotic within the 48 hours they need to NOT be contagious.
Plus, I really wanted some quality time at home with the 2 of them before this weekend. God knows I didn't need to get anything done today and tomorrow!! :) :) :)

You should see what I look like right now...truly scary!



0 comments: