Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It doesn't matter if you're on the right track...

....you'll still get run over if you don't keep moving.

That was always my favorite quote and to show you how much I liked it, I used it in my senior blurb for my high school yearbook. Thank God I didn't choose my number two, "Here she come now sayin mony mony...". How funny to think I probably spent days coming up with just the right stuff to mention in that blurb and now half of it means nothing to me.

So I have joined the blogging scene to keep moving forward, and to keep memories of my girls in a place that doesn't give me paper cuts and sticky fingers. This will also be a great place to direct their future prom dates to let them know I can embarrass them publicly so they'd better behave. I figure I have about 11 years to generate enough readers to make it a substantial threat.

In addition, I can stop sending lengthy emails to my family and friends detailing the latest adventures of L and M and my (often poor) attempts at guiding them through the maze of questions, friends, school, and sibling rivalry.

But for the 2 readers out there (you know who you are mom and DH) I promise lots of good, juicy stories (past and present) and drama. With 2 little girls there's always drama.

It can be scary to think of raising two girls in this crazy world. And sometimes their antics turn me into a
ScaryMom

0 comments: