Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come!

Tomorrow is Kindergarten Orientation for L & M (and Mom and Dad too). I think I'm more nervous than they are. It's a whole new world, and not in the Disney sense.

They'll be sitting down in a small group with the 4 kindergarten teachers who I just know will be secretly testing and evaluating them on their reading, writing and social skills. How can I not be nervous? This is their first chance to charm the teachers so that I don't have to bribe them at the holidays with creative and expensive gifts.

Wish us luck! And above all, I hope the school doesn't have that stale cafeteria smell and scary bathrooms (oh you know I'll be checking) or I'm apt to start looking into private schools.

0 comments: