Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive

I have been very busy NOT blogging. I wouldn't say I had writer's block, but I was definitely more consumed with twitter, work, planning a holiday shopping bazaar, and keeping up (actually falling behind) on 15 Days of Marketing homework.

Tonight I decided I MUST write a few blog posts for the week ahead. What good is a blog if I don't update it? So when @Robyn of Robyn's Online World sent a tweet asking if anyone wanted a meme I jumped at the chance! Sometimes you just need a little fire under your butt to get the blog posts going and a meme works for me.

Ah - be careful what you wish for! Because minutes after replying to Robyn I checked my email and found I had already been tagged by someone else for another meme!

So now I have twice the inspiration to write posts about my all-time favorite subject...ME!

Today's will be the shout-back to Robyn. Later this week I'll post the other one. But with both, you're going to learn all kinds of juicy things including....my REAL name!

Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Enjoying being a newlywed
2. Trading in my Honda Accord for a Lexus (later traded Lexus for minivan...boohoo)
3. Getting up every day at 5:00 am and heading to the gym before going to work (wish I kept that up)
4. Going to happy hour every-other day (an estimation)
5. 10 years ago we were in the midst of wedding hell - everyone got married that year!

Five Things On My To Do List
1. Send my friend Debra $65 for tickets to see an ABBA cover band
2. Clean my house for M's playdate on Tuesday
3. Sew the yellow petals onto Girl Scout Daisy uniforms
4. Return library book I renewed and never cracked open
5. Get tickets to local high school production of School House Rock

Five Things I Like To Snack On
1. Coffee
2. Chocolate
3. Popcorn
4. Cheese
5. Hummus

Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1. Build a closet just for shoes and handbags
2. Travel
3. Invest in bio fuels
4. Build a "green" home with solar panels and wind turbine
5. Donate to my favorite causes

Five Places I Have Lived
1. Seattle, WA
2. Ridgefield, CT
3. Syracuse, NY
4. Washington, DC
5. Potomac, MD


Five Jobs I Have Had
1. Server at Uno's
2. Discovery Toys rep
3. File clerk at doctor office
4. Sales staff in a mall record store (complete with nifty black vest and angst)
5. Copywriter for radio station

Five People I Am Tagging
BizzieMommy
CutieBootyCakes
Missives From Suburbia
PMKU
SuburbSanity


If you were tagged please tag 5 others, and if you weren't tagged, feel free to do this meme and leave me your link in a comment!

And now for the moment you've been waiting for...
My real name....



Janine/ScaryMom

7 comments:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Glad you played along - interesting reads. I'm always surprised at how many places everyone has lived. I've just lived in Missouri my entire life. I think I need to move more LOL!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the meme. I am gong to do this later this week.

The Laqueurs said...

what's a meme?

- Jeeps

PMKU said...

OK - It's up! Way to start off my Monday. Whoo Hoo!

Janine said...

Here's a link to the question: What's a meme?

http://sewingmom.com/2007/11/17/so-whats-a-meme/

Debbie said...

Thanks for thinking of me. It was fun to read all of your answers.

Deb said...

Here ya go, babe:

http://missivesfromsuburbia.blogspot.com/2008/12/five-things-meme.html