Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Miley Cyrus isn't the only one with 7 things

Sorry, you have to have 5 year old girls, and specifically girls who love Radio Disney to know the Miley Cyrus song "7 Things" so I hope that title didn't lose you.

But it's appropriate because
The Coupon Coup tagged me with a meme called Seven Things.

So here are the 7 things about me:
1. I know all the words to Don McLean's American Pie

2. I've always wanted to join Stacy & Clinton's as the third Style Guru on TLC's What Not to Wear

3. I didn't have a middle name until I got married.

4. I hate spiders but ALWAYS put on a brave face and play it cool for the benefit of my kids when there is one in the house.

5. Our 2 cats are named after Grateful Dead songs

6. I've been inside the Pyramids in Egypt and all I could think about was how hot and stinky it was, but I was floored by the devotion I witnessed in India.

7. I was an extra in an episode of Sex & the City.

Here are the people I'm tagging:

Kitrona
MV On the Spot
This Military Mama
The Neurotic Mom
Life on the Run
JerseyMomma
MamaDivas

Let me know your 7 things in a comment and then check back to see who else left some!

Janine (SM)

7 comments:

kitrona said...

Hmm... 7 things about me.

1. I was in marching band in high school, including one season of playing the second bass drum. (The rest of the time I played flute.)

2. I collect recipes, including recipes for things that I will probably never make (but they sound sooo good!)

3. I cannot stand the texture of bananas, but I love banana bread.

4. I name inanimate objects. My laptop is Meret, for instance.

5. I can identify most songs on the radio from the first five seconds of music, no lyrics.

6. I'm considering legally changing my first name to my nickname.

7. I already have a girl's name picked out, even though I don't plan to have any more kids.

That was kind of fun! Thanks for tagging me! :)

Skippin' Rope said...

Thanks for the tag! I've off to do the meme!

Unknown said...

We share one of the same goals: To join Stacy & Clinton's as the third Style Guru on TLC's What Not to Wear.

Also, you were an extra on SATC?! I envy you... :)

Thanks for sharing!

Mad Anne said...

Fun things to learn about you! We have something in common (besides daughter who loves Miley Cyrus) - I didn't have a middle name til I got married either!

Anonymous said...

I share whatever desire caused you to visit pyramids in Egypt. I have always dreamed of going to Egypt and visiting those sites, but I'm to afraid of terrorists holding me hostage and cutting my head off! Oh and I hate spiders too ;)

Lorie said...

We are very familiar with Ms Miley Cyrus around here.

You were an extra on sex and the city!? What episode? What were you doing?

Threeundertwo said...

LOL, I used to know all the words to American Pie - how about Starry Starry night?