Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Neurotic - all the cool kids are doing it



When Kelly over at The Neurotic Mom asked for "neurotic moments" I was happy to share one of my more recent ones about my dread of letting the Twofer use a port-o-potty.

I know I'm slightly neurotic and I spend equal amounts of energy fighting off those neuroses as I do giving in to them. I've also accepted that it's just part of who I am, for now.


Check out my moment and let me know what you think, or if you have any tips to help me to get over it!

Janine (SM)

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Port-a-potties are awful. If that's neurotic, I'm right there with you! BTW, the other post about you is great!