Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hi my name is ScaryMom and I'm a twitteraholic...

I've had big plans for blog posts, product reviews, and really great jump-in-the-leaves photos. I have, however, been slightly distracted by the election, and twitter.

Actually, Tuesday night I hardly watched the election on TV - because twitter was way more interesting!

Don't worry, I stopped long enough to drink in Obama's victory, the speeches, and the fact that history was made. But then it was back to my tweeple, and their tweets. Srsly (seriously) - I'm learning a whole new language and that means writing in under 140 characters.

I think I'm starting to talk in 140 characters.

So tomorrow I will limit my tweeting to certain hours. And I'm going to tell my tweeple that now, so that I stick to it.

Here's to more productive days.
Twitter, I'll miss you. But this is best for both of us.
ScaryMom




7 comments:

Debbie said...

I am on twitter but so far can't figure out how to tweet. Isn't that pitiful!

Janine said...

Debbie - watch the video and follow me @ScaryMom...it's too much fun :).
I'll see if I can find a good how-to twitter for you later today.

Unknown said...

So does sucking other people into Twitter not count as time actually spent on Twitter? I am confused.

Scary Mommy said...

Hey,
Can you please shoot me an e-mail at jill@scarymommy.com when you have a sec? Thanks!

Courtney said...

I go through fases... Sometimes I tweet a lot... sometimes a little. I clicked to follow you.

Jenn said...

I share your addiction to twitter, its insane.

I got "tagged" on my blog last week and thought I would use it as a chance to get to know others from twitter...so...you are officially tagged!

If you've done this before please don't feel obligated to do it again :)

http://thecouponcoup.blogspot.com/2008/11/taga-little-get-to-know-you.html

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

My name is @RobynsWorld and I am also a twitteraholic LOL!

You've been tagged too:
http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com/2008/11/five-things-meme.html