Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful for...

My family and friends

Good health


And complete Thanksgiving Dinners that I don't have to cook.


Just wait until it's all heated up and placed into pretty dishes...I'll have to add that photo later!

Girls wanted to share what they are thankful for so I let them vlog it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Janine

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Saw this post through Toni's blog carnival! So cute! Your girls are adorable!

Mommynightowl said...

aww, the girls wanted to show what they were thankful for on your blog or in general? too cute, either way.