Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Letting Go this Election Day Tuesday..


Here we go quick and dirty:

Today I'm letting go of...

1) the fact that the Twofer have used up all their "play nice" points and it's only 10:00am.

2) I'll have to wait in line to exercise my right to vote, and then who knows if we'll even have a solid winner tonight

3) 2nd session of riding lessons filled up quickly and I may be making 2 trips in one day, or heading to the stables on Sundays (dreadful)

BONUS 4) the dirty socks that litter my house. For today, let them sit there.

What are you letting go of?
ScaryMom

2 comments:

Lorie said...

A lot! I have three down with the flu! The cookies that are smooshed on the floor are going to have to wait until the girl goes to bed before I will vacuum them. The laundry will get done tomorrow. And the kitchen will get picked up tonight before I go to bed. I am going to have to stip my house bare and disinfect once they are feeling better anyways, so the cleaning can wait!!

I hope the riding lessons work out! Maybe there will be a cancelation!

Debbie said...

I may need to let go of a lot today since my kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday and I am so far behind on everything. Obviously, blogging is not on my list of things to let go!