Still here? We've moved to a NEW Blog --> TwoferMom.com!

Twin Mom Blog
I've got a new home and would LOVE to invite you to join me there. Come to TwoferMom.com and see what good things I have in store for you!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Make me a STAR Baby!

So I'm currently participating in 15 Days of Marketing over at JessicaKnows.com. Each day I'm learning more and more about branding ScaryMom and marketing this blog.

Today is Day 3 and our homework was to take a risk and try vlogging (video blogging) or write a "confessional" post so that my true personality can come shining through. Since I've already blasted people on this blog and thrown my family under the bus a few times, I figured I'd try a nice peppy video with lots of smiles.

So here goes. Watch, criticize, and learn something new. But take note: I wouldn't have to do this if y'all would just tell your friends to read my blog and click on the ads now and then.



Sharing the good with the bad,
ScaryMom

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I did see your personality shining through. You were sweet and snarky (only slightly scary, ScaryMom, ha ha). Made me want to get to know you more.

The Laqueurs said...

That was H I L A R I O U S ! ! ! ! Well done!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Great vlog.

Sangeeth said...

I love it scary mom! cool video..may b i need to do something like this to make my family realize what they need to do!

Bonnie sayers said...

This was very unique and clever.

Unknown said...

As long as I do my own laundry, I reserve the right to not place dirty clothes in a hamper!

Debbie said...

I would be scared to do a vlog too, but you did well! I'm having a linking party today. Come over, link your favorite post, and maybe somebody new will find you!

J. Flo said...

skinny bitch ;o) (just kidding!)
It was too painful to watch...I only gave you 4 seconds.
I'll forward your site to my friends!!

Anonymous said...

Good one. Did your family unroll their own socks though? We've got to walk before we can run in my family...

We've recently started doing videos on my blog. Man, it's hard work.

Anonymous said...

Well done Scary! I don't do socks either.